Endodontist Near You
Our endodontic services are dedicated to saving and preserving your natural teeth through advanced treatments. We understand that healthy teeth play a massive role in our well-being.
What is it?
If there is dental pulp in teeth, it can become diseased and inflamed, which can cause a deep-seated throbbing sensation. In some cases, the damage is so severe that the pulp tissue can’t recover or be treated. This is an irreversible problem requiring dental pulp removal, otherwise known as a “root canal” procedure in Endodontics.
At Inspire Dental Group, we are extensively trained in advanced endodontic techniques and the latest materials to ensure the best possible care for our patients. Most endodontic procedures can typically be completed in a single appointment. We also offer local anesthesia (freezing) techniques and oral sedation to help minimize any anxiety you may feel during your visit..
Reasons to Get Endodontic Services
- Pain relief: Treatments, such as root canals, are highly effective in most cases in relieving patients’ tooth pain caused by decay, infection, or inflammation.
- Prevention: Treating infected or damaged areas in your teeth helps prevent the spread of said infection to other teeth.
- Upgraded function: Getting endodontic procedures restores the function and strength of your tooth, allowing a functional bite and chew without pain.
- Aesthetics: Saving natural teeth is always option one. You are able to maintain the appearance of your smile, which can be highly effective to one’s confidence.
In cases where the inner part of a tooth gets damaged or infected, it becomes necessary to undergo a particular treatment to save the tooth. The process involves:
- Removing the inflamed or infected pulp and then disinfecting.
- Filling and sealing the inside of the tooth.
All of this is done under a microscope to achieve high magnification and illumination of the root canal system. After the tooth has healed, getting a crown on the back teeth is recommended to fully restore their strength.
What You need to know
Typically, you’ll only need one or two appointments. During the initial diagnosis appointment, our dentist will conduct a comprehensive examination that includes X-rays to identify and locate the issue. The appointment usually lasts between 1-2 hours. You may also be asked about your dental and medical history and your oral health care routine at home.
Visit Our Dentist Near You
At Inspire Dental Group, we understand that dental pain can be distressing, and our goal is to provide you with pain relief and restore your oral health as best as possible. If you suspect you may need endodontic services or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us to schedule an appointment.